Volume 11, No. 3, Spring 1991
- Hunting Ancestor's Fortunes. Glossary of Occupations.
- List of Berks' Landed Gentry, circa 1850.
- List of 1862 Reading Scholars and Test Results for admission to Reading High School.
- Churches along the Lebanon County Border.
- German Names and English Equivalents.
Volume 11, No. 4, Summer 1991
- Cornering Genealogical Collectables, and a list of data from such collectables gathered by M.E. Lash.
- Headstone readings from St. Paul's Lutheran Cemetery, Strausstown.
- List of 1775 Communicants of Trinity Lutheran, Reading.
- Every Name Index to Volume 11.
Volume 12, No. 1, Fall 1991
- Translators and Translations, problems with early German translations.
- List of Reading Adler Obits, 1825 - 1869 with Evidence of Foreign Birth.
- Kissinger's Lutheran Church Baptism Records 1852 - 1888.
Volume 12, No. 2, Winter 1991
- The Meticulous Moravians, brief history, summary of Moravian records for Berks area, Heads of Families listed in Moravian registers, Extracts from Heidelberg Moravian Historical record.
- Get Ready for 1920 Census.
- Berks Poor House Tally List from 1873.
- Headstone Readings from Ziegler's Brethren Church Cemetery, near Rehrersburg.
Volume 12, No. 3, Spring 1992
- The Beaten Paths of Bygone Times, discussion of Indian paths, now major roads in Berks, and examples of Road Petitions.
- A page on Gruber Wagon Works.
- Headstone Readings from private Cemeteries in Maxatawny Township, Geehr, Grim, Heffner, Herman/Sassaman, and Hottenstein.
- Sources for Brethren Genealogy.
- List of Members of Union Lodge 66 F & AM.
- Headstone Readings Ruth Family Cemetery, Denver, PA.
Volume 12, No. 4, Summer 1992
- The Question of Nicknames.
- Profile Philip Hartman, b. 11 Nov 1718.
- Some lost Baptism Records from Longswamp Reformed Church.
- Where Have All the Graveyards Gone?
- Every Name Index to Volume 12.
Volume 13, No. 1, Fall 1992
- Family Reunions article from 1909 M. Montgomery Historical Annals of Berks County: Bertolet, Boyer, Grim, Krick and Lutz Families plus Reading Eagle articles on these very reunions.
Volume 13, No. 2, Winter 1992
- St. John's Hain's Reformed Church, Lower Heidelberg Twp. baptism record for 1745 to 1757.
- List for 1904 burials and list for 1920 burials.
- Continuation of Family Reunions article started in Issue 1, Families Heffner, Heinly, Kline, Snyder and Strauss.
Volume 13, No. 3, Spring 1993
- Assessor's report of family additions in Berks County (Births) covering June 1899 to March 1900.
- List of soldiers and soldier's widows buried in Berks County during 1920.
- Lists of annual burials at various churches on various years, (1902 or 1926). - Belleman, Bernville, Wyomissing, Host, Longswamp, Mertztown, Epler, Hinnershitz, Kissinger, Leinbachs, Dunkels, Altalaha, St. Michaels-Tilden, New Bethel, Muddy Creek, Jacobs, Oley Cemetery, Rehrersburg and Sinking Spring.
Volume 13, No. 4, Summer 1993
- 25 plus pages of the HUNTER Family of Ironmasters - Descendants of Immigrant Nicholas Hunter.
Volume 14, No. 1, Fall 1993
- Civil War note home from William S. Leinbach.
- Herman Kretz bio.
- Obit of Charles N. Kretz, Esq.
- The 1709 Palatine Emigration.
- Jacob Beiler Family, 3 pages.
- Death and Taxes: Facts of Life for the Haags of Bernville.
Volume 14, No. 2, Winter 1993
- Early Christ
Mertz's Church Records, Some records Robeson
Plow Church, Records St. Gabriel's Church, Douglassville, St. Joseph's Hill Church, Salem Reformed Church, Spangsville.
- Interpretation of Baptismal Names.
Volume 14, No. 3, Spring 1994
- Our Roots are Here (Brecknock Twp.) Part 1, Nicholas Schantz Family. John George Kappas Family. Joh Henry Auerwasser Family. Heinrich Brendel. Conrad Hott Family.
- Baptism Records Salem Reformed Church, Spangsville, 1769 - 1790.
- Baptism Records St. Joseph's Hill Church, 1755 - 1760.
Volume 14, No. 4, Summer 1994
- Johan Wilhelm Fischer, of Heidelberg Township, a brief overview of His Ancestors, Life, Death and Descendants, 39 pages, includes Henry Fisher, a grandson who moved to Oley Township.
- Index of Volume 14.
Volume 15, No. 1, Fall 1994
- Our Roots are Here (Spring & Cumru Twps.) Part 2, John Glentzer Family, Adam Lutz Family, Samuel Hill Family and Hott Family.
- John Boyer of Berks County (1784 - 1820).
- William H. Luden (1859 - 1949).
- Heffners in the Revolution, a description of the troops and military structure.
- One page of Crowl Family.
- Short Dierolf Ancestry.
- Short Minerd Ancestry.
Volume 15, No. 2, Winter 1994
- My One Room School.
- The Missing Meyer Records.
- In Search of an Ancestor, identifying bodies moved from First Reformed Church to Charles Evans in 1865.
- Julian - Gregorian Calendar and its Changes.
- Search for My Kerchner Ancestry, 3 pages.
- Descendants of Peter and Sophia (Lauer) Ruth Family, 4 pages.
Volume 15, No. 3, Spring 1995
- Reverend Henry Hertzel (1738 - 1799), immediate family and his life, 6 pages.
- Family of William and Magdalena Hetrick, 4 pages.
- Jacob Oberholtzer of Berks County, 3 generations.
- Short ancestry lines: Achenbach, Fitterling, Merki/Marks, and Old/Levan/Fathbruckner.
Volume 15, No. 4, Summer 1995
- Tracing 1764 Immigrant William Henry Biegel from Berks to Huntingdon Co.
- Burial Records of Rev. Joseph S. Dubbs, 5 pages.
- Index of Volume 15.
Volume 16, No. 1, Fall 1995
- Early ancestry of Johannes Ruth of Sinking Spring, by Anna Ruth Salzman.
- Descendants of Jacob Gerhart, Sr., of Albany Twp, by John Shipman Hendricks.
- German naming practice of Rufnamen, by Elaine D. Schwar.
- List of German teamsters in PA during 1755-56, by John H. Heffner.
- Genealogy and Handicaps, by Margaret McKee Feridun.
- Short family ancestries: Burkey/Borkey; Hafa/Hoffa; Balthaser Henritze; and Schneider/Snyder/Miller.
- Ancestors of Richard Fry, b.1918 includes Bertolette, Bunn, Kinsey, Sword, Sollenberger, Studebaker and Myers.
Volume 16, No. 2, Winter 1995
- Falckner Swamp Reformed Church burial records for those buried in Berks, by Elaine D. Schwar.
- A New Englander's visit to Reading in 1863.
- Sometimes You Need Help (Members experience with Polish research.), by Ron Wagner.
- Where are the records in Berks County?
- Short family ancestries: Gobin/Donnel; Kieffer/Gerhard/Hensinger; Noll/Edris/Forry; Sassmannshausen/Whitman; Schneider/Hoffa; Spring/Poust/Renn; Wicklein/Wickline/Carson; Zweizig.